REGISTRATION IS AT CAPACITY FOR THIS EVENT.
VCU FAMILY WEEKEND PRIVATE TOUR
SATURDAY OCT. 8
1PM – 4(ish)
Reserve your spot on the next RVA BBQ Tour! Our caravan-style COVID-Safe guided tours are a great way to explore Richmond and our killer BBQ scene, all while listening to podcast interviews with the Pitmaster you are about to eat with! Stay in your car or eat outside at each of our 3 stops, and enjoy the stories our knowledgeable guides have to offer along the way.
Our unique guided tours include:
- A tour guide that leads the caravan from location to location
- 3+ hours of entertainment and delicious food
- A generous portion of BBQ at 3 of Richmond’s hidden gem BBQ joints
- Enough food to make sure you go home with a full belly, that’s a promise!
- Podcast interviews with our featured Pitmasters to listen to between stops and get your mouth watering
- A scenic drive near and around Richmond
- Water bottles for anyone upon request. Please bring your own bottles if you can to help save the environment!
- Alcohol or any other beverages are not included as part of this tour. You are welcome to purchase beverages directly from each restaurant where available.
- $79 / adult that is eating (ticket not required for adults not eating who want to ride along)
- $29.50 / young adult ages 11-17
- Free – children 10 and younger
REGISTRATION IS AT CAPACITY.
We have made every effort to ensure this food tour follows all recommended and mandated COVID-19 safety requirements including:
- No shared transportation (you drive your own party);
- No shared indoor spaces unless you choose to enter the premise (bathroom breaks or to buy merchandise or beverages).
- Vaccinations are not required for participants but each of our tour guides are fully vaccinated.
- Guides will be required to sanitize hands before any direct contact with food packaging.
If you have any food allergies, be sure to let us know when you book. We will do our best to accommodate your needs however we are limited by what our participating restaurants can provide.
We do not drive any commercial vehicles on this tour and all transportation must be provided by each individual participant or group. PLEASE COME WITH A FULL TANK OF GAS.
Additional terms and conditions apply and will be provided during the booking process.